Monday, March 5, 2012

The Weekend on the Rocky Road with Love, Faith and Guts!

I am finally home after a whirlwind weekend with my husband in Savannah.  I have made contact with the Barnes and Noble bookstore there, and I am waiting to find out about the book signing.  It was so busy with social activities that I did not get a chance to add to the blog.

I have a full week planned ahead of me.  I have to work on getting the invitations to the reception out to the faculty where I teach and work.  I have been asked to submit some articles, and to do a few presentations on bladder cancer.  There is a backlog of interview to set-up on my other blog. It is going to be a busy week!

I will update you with more later this week. Right now I have to catch my breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, so I can get feedback!