Saturday, March 10, 2012

Press Release: Poplar Bluff author’s memoir to benefit American Bladder Cancer Society, SEMO Times

That was the headline in an article in the SEMO Times.  It is a newspaper in print and online that is in the town where I grew up.  I lived outside of town, but I went to high school there and it is where I started college and received my A.A degree. That was the first step on the road to getting my Masters degree.  I was a non-traditional student when I started college.  It took a while, but I made it all the way.  I tell about the hurdles and pebbles it took to get to that point in the book. You can see what they printed at:  http://semotimes.com/7813 .

Today,  I had more flyers and invitations made up.  I put up a couple.  I am going to go see my friend Jennie at one of the local television stations next week.  I am working on some more postings of interviews on my other website.

I read a lot of articles on how to market books today.  I found some very good information on the Mid West Review site.  I am waiting in anticipation of the book reviews.

I received an email from a lady who purchased the book.  This is what she wrote:

"Your new book arrived while we were in FL, and I read the whole book yesterday. It was wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing your story You have been such a gift from God in my life. Thank you. I'm looking forward to your signing at the Elks."

She may not realize it, but she has been one of the angels in my life. 

I have several things lined up to do tomorrow.  I dread daylight savings time. It really messes with my biological clock.  Monday is work, and I have an appointment with my doctor for a check-up. 
BTW, if you would like to purchase the book, or like my Amazon page, the link is:

Tune in later for more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, so I can get feedback!