Friday, March 9, 2012

Back to Work on the Rocky Road and Another Interview

It was back to work today. There was a workshop for the staff who work in the Academic Resource Center/Library. After the workshop, we went for lunch. It was nice to have everyone together. Because of the hours the center is open, there are different shifts, and they rarely get a chance to even see each other. They are a wonderful group of young people who are dedicated to what they do, and when I have had to be out because of illness, they have carried on just as if I were there . They deserve lots of Kudos!  

After lunch, I stopped by the pharmacy to pick up some of my prescriptions...can you believe it...one small bottle of pills and two inhalers over $200.00 with the co-pay. The inhalers would have been close to $500.00 without the insurance. It just doesn't sound right.  

I have an interview online today on Raychelle Writes blog, The Writer's Block Interviews. It was very nice and I appreciate the interview. If you want to check it out, here is a direct link to it:

http://raychelle-writes.blogspot.com/2012/03/writers-block-interviews-sylvia-l.html. 

Talking about interviews, I still have several that I need to set-up and schedule on my other blog, Thoughtful Reflections. I started it about a year-ago because so many people had been kind enough to help me that I wanted to pass it forward.  

Who know what will happen between now and tomorrow? Tune back in to find out!



Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future. Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.- Dr. Peter Kuzmic, theologian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, so I can get feedback!